venerdì 9 settembre 2016

The Disney Tag || Disneygirl

Yesterday I subscribed to a blog community called "Bloglovin" (suggested by a friend of mine who has also got a blog called paperplanepond if you want to have a look) and since I haven't got so many followers, I've decided to do this tag, inspired by happygomummy.co.uk.

Ok that was a lot of spam so let's go right into the Tag

My cuties in a box



  • What's your favourite Disney movie?
As long as I love pretty all the Disney movie, I think I'm gonna go with Alice in Wonderland because the story and the Original book itself mean so much to me.
  • What's your favourite Disney Character?
In every movie I find a character that I love so much, but it has to be both Olaf and the Cheshire cat. Can't choose between them, I'm so sorry
  • What was the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
Before Mum bought me the English VHS of Winne the Pooh, I had a recorded VHS with the "Three Caballeros" (it is a movie with Donald Duck and his friends travelling through the beautiful countries of Mexico and Latin America in general) ad I can say I did consume that poor little thing. I was attracted by the sounds and the colours...you should see it btw. 
  • What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
I mean, plushes are the best thing in the world. And also Tsum Tsums. I've got plenty of plushes, including Lotso, Cheshire Cat, two versions of Olaf (the basic one and the one with the Hoola skirt omg it's so cute), Dory, White rabbit, Alice and so on. When I went to Disneyland in Paris I did collect some of the beautiful pins there but I haven't got so many.
  • What's your favourite Disney song?
I have an obsession with Disney songs but If I have to choose, I would pick the Tangled soundtrack because they are so amazing. In particular, I love "I see the Lights"; and "Colours of the Wind" by the motion picture Pocahontas.
  • What's your favourite Disney scene?
When Merida saves her mum from being a bear.
  • Have you been to Disneyland
Just once, in Paris but I hope to see all the parks around the world, when I will be able to earn money
  • What is your most emotional Disney moment?
My boyfriend and I always cry when we see the story of Ellie and Carl in the movie "Up". Oh gosh, we cry so much and then we cuddle during all the movie. It's a special moment for me.
  • If you could pick any Disney character to be your friend, who would you choose?
I would choose the blue Genie from Aladdin, not because of the wishes but because he is very nice and loyal with people who love him
  • Who is your favourite Disney princess?
I have a thing for Ariel since I was a child. 
  • Who is your favourite Disney sidekick?
I love the development of Pacha, the man who is going to lost his home because of Kuzko: at first he is angry but then he become more and more brave
  • Who would be your Disney pet?
Can I say wall-e? Because it is so cute even if it's a robot!
  • Who is your favourite Disney villain?
I've got two: Izma 'cause she is the funniest villain ever and Lotso, because he is only angry with the world and in some way I can relate to him (especially when I am on period)
  • Which Disney film would you most like to star in?
Since Disney bought the Lucasfilm company, I would choose the Star Wars world. I would like to become a Jedi
  • How old were you when you watched your first Disney movie?
I was very very young, I can probably say 3 years old but I'm not sure about it.
  • What do you love most about Disney?
I love the fact that in every movie you can find a deep message both for young people and adults, and after watching a Disney movie you can feel something inside that is not easy to explain but it goes inside you. Like magic. Like fairy dust.
  • Who is your favourite Disney couple?
My favourite couple is Ellie and Carl 100%
  • Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle?
Sebastian!! I mean, who doesn't want a singing crab beside you?
  • Your favourite Disney princess dress?
I really love Rapunzel's pink dress and, ok I'm going to be mainstream, Elsa's icy dress of course.
  • What's the best Disney kiss?
There are lots of kisses, but the cutest is the one between Anna and Kristoff. So embarassing but so cute at the same time.
  • If you could live in any world from a Disney movie?
Probably Arendelle: it seems such a peaceful and quiet place, before the snow storm of course.
  • If you could have a party themed around a Disney movie, what would it be?
A vey merry unbirthday, to youuuuuuuu!
  • What Disney movie do you turn when you're sad?
I'm going o sai Tangled because of the soudtrack
  • Who is your favourite prince?
Flynn Rider/ Eugene and Kristoff
  • Which princess would you most like to trade places with?
Ariel, because I love sea but I don't swim so well as probably a mermaid will do.
  • Favourite Pixar movie?
Up for the plot and The Incredibles for the characters (my family and I like to say we're like the Incredibles)
  • Favourite Disney quote?
"If you can dream it, you can do it" by Walt Disney himself.
  • Is there a Disney movie you haven't seen?
Probably not. I'm ready for challenges, though.
  • Disney song that always get stuck in your head?
"I've got a dream" from Tangled and "Summer" from Frozen.
  • Least favourite Disney movie?
I'm going to say "The good Dinosaur". Sorry Arlo.

Ok that was so long but I enjoyed it! So if you like to do it as well, then copy the questions and tell me with a comment! I would really like see you answers too!

Love, Disneygirl







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento