martedì 13 settembre 2016

LAST BITS OF SUMMER || Disneygirl


"Moana is an upcoming 2016 computer animated, musical adventure film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. It will be the 56th film in the Disney animated feature canon. Originally described as a "mythic adventure set around 2000 years ago and across a series of islands in the South Pacific.", the film will follow the journey of a spirited teenager named Moana as she sails the Pacific Ocean to complete her "ancestor's quest".
- from Disney.Wikia

A picture of the upcoming Disney movie "Moana"
Disney seems to have a thing with water this year. 
I'm not only talking about "Finding Dory", wich will be out here in Italy the 15th of September (I have already seen it because I couldn't resist any longer).
Yes, Today I would like to have a look at the new movie "Moana", which will be out on November I guess, or either in December here to then sell merchandise for Christmas.
I'm not going to read or write about the plot because I don't like spoilers but if you guys want to know more about, just click here :)

As you can see from this video (click here please), we've got two different trailers:

  • In the first one there's a baby Moana (cuteness everywhere) which have some kind of special power with water, as she is not able to catch the shell up only by swimming. She plays with it and then the sea carries her on the sea shore 'cause someone is calling her name. 
  • The second one explains in general all the characters involved in the movie: there's also a connection with "Demi Gods" (half human and half God) which is reliable in a certain way with the Hercules' plot. 
Let's go right into the ocean!


In my personal opinion, I don't think is going to be an original plot. I'm going to explain right now: there's something in this girl that reminds me of Lilo from "Lilo and Stich". Although any special power was involved, she had a strong attitude and bravery throgout the movie, which I think Disney workers have put also in the new film. As I said before, I see also a connection with Hercules! Do you guys remeber how the cartoon started? With the singing muses right? Well, the moving tattoo on Maui's shoulder does exact the same thing.
These are only my first impressions and I'm going to tell you whether I koved it or not when I will have the opportunity to see the entire movie.


Love, Disneygirl

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento